This 3-4 minutes of Thursday's Office helped me get over the anger that was directed at the Cardinals that night.
So the Cardinals are done and went quietly. I won't even comment on it. It isn't worth analyzing. There were only a few bright spots - one being the boyfriend. But thanks to Bill Dewitt and John Mozeliak for taking advantage of this unique time when we had 2 Aces/Cy Young candidates, an MVP and an All Star Closer and making a strong commitment to getting this team to a World Series. The shift in organizational philosophy this season is something to make me know the future is very bright and we won't be having seasons like 2007/2008 again for a while. 2009 made it fun to watch the Cardinals again, not completely frustrating. So for that I am grateful.
So here is the brilliant last few minutes of Thursday's episode of The Office. The YouTube vid sensation spoof was totally something I should have seen coming but it didn't make it any less awesome.
Well done Mindy Kaling for writing and to the brilliant cast.
JIM AND PAM GET MARRIED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before I watched this I thought I would hate it because it was the "Wedding episode", but the writers did a great job to make sure the corny parts were balanced with hilarity, such as this clip.
ReplyDeleteMy only critique of the episode would be that it lacked a bachelor party for Jim hosted by Michael and Dwight. They throw one for Bob Vance, but not Jim???? That's insane. I can't even fathom how great that scene would have been.