Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Burton & Depp do it AGAIN!

HOLY HELL! I am beyond excited now!

The teaser trailer is here.

Tim Burton's Alice is set to be released in March and with Burton and Depp really how can this one fail? Do these two together ever get it wrong? Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Ed Wood... And now Alice in Wonderland.

BRING IT!



Oh and totally unrelated but still an exciting entertainment development - BILLY ELLIOT is coming to Chicago! It will be the musical's first engagement outside of NYC's Broadway or London's West End. Completely and totally stoked. I plan on seeing it within the first month of the extended run. For those who don't know much about Billy Elliot, I didn't either until the Tony Awards... and then I saw this... The Angry Dance.



WOW right? SIMPLY WOW! And that is a 12 year old kid.

CAN'T WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers